Monday, October 27, 2014

Angry Letter:  Letter to BIC MID TERM
                
                 I Love to write so understandably I need an excellent writing utensil to write with.  I enjoy my pencil, my pen, a pad of paper to write on and with those things my writing flows. But as expected sometimes with the highest quality of material(which tends to be much more expense than say a sub par material) i need to buy something cheaper. Your brand was my choice, you are cheaper (when i say cheaper i mean much much cheaper like into the negatives cheaper, like do you actually have to pay people to use your material because i would like a bit of that money.) non the less, its good that you are cheaper, but at what cost.  The plastic feces of material that you use in your pencils makes me cringe.  The plastic when broken leaves horrible pieces that i call BIC splinters or for short Bic-ters. This is because they enter my skin and leave the remains of a few Satan spawns and completely demolish my perfectly pampered skin with the seemingly acid based plastics that is used and distribute to your low paying customers. As i would enjoy plastic filaments ripping my flesh and leaving a fresh trail of blood along my originally written piece of utter artwork(were it a horror this may be good but I'm not huge into horror so probably not a great thing). Another huge "UP" side to your "product" is the graphite that is placed in the horrid devices that you so endearingly call a writing utensil. This graphite is clearly taken straight from the original book of noises nobody enjoys. Its father is undoubtedly the fingernails on a blackboard noise. When the graphite is pressed upon your paper at the right angle out protrudes the noise of a cat being brutally murder by a wood chipper because the noise is the most unbearable sound that has ever "graced" my ears. If i wasn't so angered i would continue to rant but i cant think because the sound of the cat is still resounding from one side of my brain to the other and thus forcing it to block out all other thoughts.  The only thing that i can elaborate on is your pens. As the fact that i don't use pens often stands extremely prevalent here it is the exact reason that i actually use your pens, they are cheap come in large packs and can be found just about everywhere. The ink doesn't like to come out of the pen, so using the pen itself has cause many problems such as writing out a check or writing my signature and a sudden break appears and the continuation of the ink is completely unheard of. This leads me to the fact that these pens have exploded numerous times upon numerous of my shirts, and for the record ink doesn't come out easy. This is all without mentioning that they bend easier than a contortionist. Quiet frankly  everything that i have ever gotten from Bic from pens to pencils to the gosh darn reloading graphite, is and i believe always will be absolute shit.    
                                                                                                      Thank you, Your "BIGGEST" supporter

I added extra content to this essay, unfortunately i did not have the original saved so i cant compare it to anything, elaborated on the previous content added a few more things hopefully making it slightly better, i tried to make it make a little more sense, as it didn't fully make sense in parts before
         

No comments:

Post a Comment