Monday, October 27, 2014


Multiple Narrators FINAL/MIDTERM.    WHAT?
“Huh?” “What’s going on?” “where am I? what is this? how? where? what the? how is this? I’m………..I’m……I’m…………..what?”

“What are you doing?”  “*I work here?!” “**Sir are you OK?” “Wait you work here, I thought you worked in the left wing.” “*Sir I’m going to have to ask you to leave." "No not anymore" "*other customers are getting worried.”  “I can’t believe your daughters already four that’s amazing.” “*Sir I’m calling security” “Ok have fun with your friends.” "***Come with us." "***Sir You’re going to have to come out here with us.” "No, No I just got to sleep"  “***We set up a meeting with a therapist, it will HELP you.”  DDDDDD  “Ok I will only go if you come with me sweetie.” AAAAA “Have you finished your Work yet?” “****Are you feeling ok with everything in your life?” DDDDD “No you can’t have a cookie it’s too late.”  “****Sir Do you know where you are.”  “No please don’t use the lighter Honey.” WWWWWAAAAA “****Sir I’m going to see what a mental hospital can do for you, OK?”  Be careful getting out of the car it’s slippery.”  “*****Hey dull how is your family.” KKKKEEEEE “How does it feel to be a year older?”  “*****This one’s really gone ehh Nickoli.”  “*****Yeah he has been talking about this random stuff for months.”  “******What’s his name?” UUUUUUU “No the square block goes in the square hole not the circle hole, here watch.” “*****See what I mean he just talks about a kid. He doesn’t have any according to my log.”  "******Well when did he come in?”  PPPPPPPP “*****three years ago I have been taking care of him.” “******He seems pretty messed up, ever thought about just slipping some pills into his food and just, you know.” “*****NO Nickoli I haven’t, our job is to HELP not kill.”  “******Whatever just a thought I guess.”  “Dad please wake up, Wake up Dad please.”  “Julie we have to go, we’ve done this every day for the past three years when is enough, enough.”  “When he wakes up when he talks to me that’s when.”  “What do you plead Mr.Tomlin.”  “INOCENT.”  “The jury has pre-determined you guilty.” “By this court of law Alexander Tomlin you are found Guilty of intoxication behind the wheel and attempted manslaughter, The sentence will be life in jail.”

each extra star* represents a Different person speaking, Each without a star represents main speaker/speakers

Multiple narators. Original    WHAT?
“Huh?” “What’s going on” “where am I, what is this, how, where, what the, how is this, I’m………..I’m……I’m…………..what.”

“What are you doing?”  “I work here?!” “Sir are you OK?” “Wait you work here, I thought you worked in the left wing.” “Sir I’m going to have to ask you to leave other customers are getting worried.”  “I can’t believe your daughters already four that’s amazing.” “Sir I’m calling security” “Ok have fun with your friends.” Come with us. Sir You’re going to have to come out here with us.”  “ We set up a meeting with a therapist, it will HELP you.”  dddddd  “Ok I will only go if you come with me sweetie.” AAAAA “Have you finished your Work yet?” “Are you feeling ok with everything in your life?” DDDDD “No you can’t have a cookie it’s too late.”  “Sir Do you know where you are.”  “No please don’t use the lighter Hunny.” WWWWWAAAAA “Sir I’m going to see what a mental hospital can do for you, OK?”  Be careful getting out of the car it’s slippery.”  “Hey dull how is your family.” KKKKEEEEE “How does it feel to be a year older?”  “This one’s really gone ehh Nickoli.”  “Yeah he has been talking about this random stuff for months.”  “What’s his name?” UUUUUUU “No the square block goes in the square hole not the circle hole, here watch.” “See what I mean he just talks about like a kid he doesn’t have any according to my log.”  Well when did he come in?”  PPPPPPPP “three years ago I have been taking care of him.” “He seems pretty messed up, ever thought about just slipping some pills into his food and just, you know.” “NO Robert I haven’t, our job is to HELP not kill.”  “Whatever just I thought I guess.”  “Dad please wake up, Wake up Dad please.”  “Julie we have to go, we’ve done this every day for the past three years when is enough, enough.”  “When he wakes up when he talks to me that’s when.”  “What do you plead Mr.Tomlin.”  “INOCENT.”  “The jury has pre-determined you guilty.” “By this court of law Mr. Robert Tomlin you are found Guilty, No bail.”
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment