Monday, October 6, 2014

One act play DRAFT:                           OREO

Lorenzo: MARK!!!!!

Mark: WHAT!!!!!

Lorenzo: Did you eat the last Oreo from the package.

(Entering the kitchen) Mark: No I didn’t “eat the last OREO from the package.”

Lorenzo: I’m guaranteeing that you ate that frickin Oreo.

Mark: But I di

(Interrupting) Lorenzo: You did

Mark: I didn

Lorenzo: you did

Mark: L you know I didn’t.

Lorenzo: I don’t know you “didn’t” I haven’t seen you in like two days “bro”

Mark: you saw me yesterday, I came in after school I had my red coat on (coughing) the one with the adidas symbol.

Lorenzo: No that coat was on the floor next to your room when I got home, you never had it on.

Mark: L YOU SAW ME I talked to you we had a conversation about the Oreos now that I think about it. (Hacking cough)

Lorenzo: Your delusional, I haven’t talked to anyone except Kevin Petro

Mark: Kevin lives twenty miles away.  You lost your license last week there’s no way you saw Kevin.

Lorenzo: He came here.

Mark: In What?!??!

Lorenzo: his moped

Mark: His what

Lorenzo: a little motorized scooter stupid.

Mark: Well not s*** L, I know what a moped is but when did he get that?

Lorenzo: I don’t know sometime last week

Mark: From where.

Lorenzo: I don’t know exactly why you keep ask me all these stupid questions

Mark: (coughing) I don’t know they become more relevant as we go.

Lorenzo: well I don’t like them at all, stop asking them to me, or from me I don’t even know what it is anymore.

Mark: just say stop asking, “Stupid.”

Lorenzo: HEY don’t call me that.

Mark: Why does it get you angry? “Stupid.”

Lorenzo: you better stop.

Mark: Why “STUPID.”

Lorenzo: I’m going to kill you, you little crap.

Mark: can’t even swear in your own home. “Stupid.”

(Fighting)Mark: I knew you were a weakling.

Lorenzo: F*** you mark.

Mark: OOOO Nice one.

(More fighting) Lorenzo: You punch like gran.

Mark: at least my punches are you can feel

Lorenzo: Can you feel these rib shots

Mark: no all I can feel is my hands on the cold sink

Lorenzo: CAN YOU FEELTHIS. (flips a switch next to the sink)

Mark: AHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY S*** STOP!!!!!

Lorenzo: No

Mark sits down on the floor and holds his hand tightly while quietly sobbing; Lorenzo grabs the box of Oreos and puts them in the trash, and grabs a box of pop tarts.

Mark: (sobbing) ARE YOU INSANE?!!??! CALL AN AMBULANCE OR SOMETHING.

Lorenzo: no I’m good I have a box of pop tarts and I’m about to get me some milk, you want any.

Mark: NO I DON’T WANT ANY MILK I WANT AN AMBULANCE.

Lorenzo: why what happened?

Mark: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

Lorenzo: are you hurt?

Mark: YEA I HAVE PASTAMI FOR A HAND, YOU GROUND IT UP,

Lorenzo: Well I don’t remember it but it serves you right for eating my Oreo

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment