Thursday, April 2, 2015

creative writing song, apparently



"Apparently"
[Hook:]                                                                                                      
Oh right, oh
Oh why na-da-da-da
I keep my head high  : Allusion
I got my wings to carry me  : Allusion
I don't know freedom
I want my dreams to rescue me:  personification                   
I keep my faith strong: personification
I ask the lord to follow me : paradox
I've been unfaithful :Paradox
I don't know why you call on me

This is my canvas :  symbolism
I'ma paint it how I want it baby, oh I
This is my canvas
I'ma paint it, paint it, paint it, how I want it n***a
F**k you cause there
There is no right or wrong : rhyme
Only a song : rhyme
I like to write alone: rhyme 2
Be in my zone: rhyme 2
Think back to Forest Hills, no perfect home: allusion
But the only thing like home I've ever known
Until they snatched it from my mama
And foreclosed her on the loan
I'm so sorry that I left you there to deal with that alone
I was up in New York City chasin' panties, gettin' dome: symbolism: pun: ambiguity: allegory
Had no clue what you was goin' through
How could you be so strong?
And how could I be so selfish, I know I can be so selfish: internal rhyme, rhyme 4
I could tell by how I treat you with my girl
Damn she so selfless, but she put up with my way: rhyme 4
Because she loves me like you do
And though it don't always show I love her just like I love you
And I need to treat you better rhyme 5
Wish you could live forever, so we could spend more time together : internal rhyme, rhyme 5
(I love you mama)

[Hook]

[Bridge:]
Apparently, you believe in me, you believe in me
Apparently, you believe in me and I thank you for it

Another day another rhyme ho
Another day another time zone
Today I woke up feelin' horny so it's only right
I got two bitches playin' on my trombone: pun: double entendre: ambiguity: allegory:
Keep up, never sure where the words would take me: personification
N***as eat em up, and regurgitate me : double entendre
Shit jumped tight never slurred it lazy
Give a virgin the urge to r**e me :  irony: paradox: oxymoron
N***a please
Best friends really make great for enemies : Paradox oxymoron
My watch came n***as can't wait for one of these
I see you nigga, this ain't no Rolex, it's a AP n***a
I'm hot dog, catch up to me n***a
Uh, couldn't resist
Aim for the stars and I shouldn't have missed :  symbolism: hyperbole
But I was ridin' on fumes so I stopped by the moon:  hyperbole:  imagery: double entendre
Now I'm sittin' on the hood of this b***h
Like thanks for the view
Waitin' on thanks from a few cause without me you wouldn't exist
You know that shit gave you the blueprint don't forget
Cole is your phone on zero percent: Objectification
Going off, now n***as showin' off
N***as swear they hard but they flowin' soft
I'm taking off like boing on a big ass Boeing : simile imagery
Gettin' head like a coin toss: double entendre: ambiguity: allegory: pun
Too easy



1st stanza:
He starts off talking about presumably this piece of work and a pad of paper as his "canvas" He then utilizes a repetition of words and profanity to say that he can "paint it" how he wants to or meaning he can write what he wants, whatever he wants. Then he refers to the fact that the song is not right or wrong its just that, a song meaning it doesn't have to be good or bad it is just something that he wrote.  He continues by thinking about his old house, because he left to rap, and he thinks back to his mother being foreclosed, "snatched"  because she couldn't pay the loan. Then he continues by explain how he feels bad for leaving her there and how he was young and was only interested in per-say coitus He only continues to talk about how bad he feels about leaving her there. And he reminisces about how he needs to spend more time together.

2nd stanza:
He starts to talk about how he is always moving around, then he starts off with self hype, followed by him questioning those who dislike his songs, and why they dislike it, and he talks about how when he writes he isn't slaking he is never lazy he always has his best work.  He most likely then alludes to friend he left behind that used to be on him because he started to make money thus his mention of the expensive watches.  And he follows up by saying he gave the original of what he writes and most likely someone took it and used it as his or her own and he is now on the top of the world and he finds it easy

Hook:
He in my opinion seems to be referring to a hard time in his life in which he did something wrong, but had a guardian angel of some sort, but he doesn't know why they helped him when he did so wrong. This is why he is a rapper and is making money








No comments:

Post a Comment