Sunday, December 14, 2014

 Satire piece :   The Story
I have a story like no other it has action, adventure, love, romance, horror, fiction, nonfiction, drama, humor, there is probably a cat in there to, maybe a unicorn, wait, wait, wait, irrelevant that's what that is, well i guess then that is where my story will begin, I was flying... yea that's right i was soaring like a birdy, flying like a kite, floating like a feather, no i wasn't high or tripping, no i was just chillin in the air like i just didn't care, i was feeling myself... before any of yall get all like "hey you cant say that," and " Ohhhhhh dayyum sharkeisha dat perverted," get your mind right i was feeling the vibe in my music listening, feeling good just flowing, feeling myself, get it now, not doing bad things that nobody wants to hear about, just doing life. Annnnyyyways, it was a good time, Boston to Florida one way trip, peace out Boston adios Norton hasta luego Massachusetts, arbiba durchy massholes, yeah i was headed to Florida, i was listening to the music on the plane with those weird head phones, you know that ones like in that little compartment and you only get like 3 stations and there all either in a different language, kidz bop, or like an old FDR Fireside chat, and not only are they hard to find and have 3 stations, you know that the last person to use them was the worst, they were like the scum of the earth, they used them and just like did something disgusting, Sneezed on it, accidentally sat on it, let their child lick BOTH of the ear pieces, something just absolutely putrid, but i used them they were my only source of entertainment. So back to listening, kidz bop station was doing a special   "adults only" hour with like rihanna songs with like half a swear, rihanna just be hitting that high note then "what the hell is wrong with you" but she has a little bit of an accent so it comes out as hale like shes singing about it snowing or something. I finally arrived at Florida if you can believe it ten ours of just child spit absorbing into my ear pores, and my parents aren't there to greet me, i get a text saying " in Chicago be back in two days" LIKE WHAT, whats that i come down to Florida to visit my grandparents , my parents come 2 days early to get everything ready for my grandfathers party and then my parents are in Chicago like i don't know anybody from Chicago, i walked to our apartment and had to search for the key which was under the mat in front of the place, like that's not the most obvious place to put it, i went in and i slept, then the story goes down from there to tell you the truth, so lets get to the end my parents end up in California my grandmother moved months prior to France and my grandfather kicked both my parents out and me, why you may ask were we all kicked out of his house, oh yea because my parents burnt it down by lighting the cake on fire, like literally the whole cake and burned his house down with his pet cat and stuffed unicorn form my grandmother, she always used to say "ITS SO FLUFFY." so my story had like 4 of the eight ish things i said it would have i was close right? OK OK well i did put in the unicorn and cat, its all fiction yeah there's no nonfiction in this, that's too bad but whatever i liked the story by the way "live long and use the force spok"

No comments:

Post a Comment